IrrationalEnvy is a collection of posts, articles and quotes, dedicated to educating you on how to make the most of your time so that you can truly have more fun doing what you love.
- Fitness: Working out just 1 hour per week instead of the
usualrecommended 30 minutes a day and seeing the same (in most cases, better) results
- Business: Using IM and SMS instead of email, reducing the time trapped in inefficient dialogue, with increased focus on driving productivity
- Lifestyle: Minimizing impulsive buying decisions and making irresponsible “investments” based on no (let’s be honest here) real rationale
- Social: Learning how to spend more time with the people who make you better instead of those that distract you from being who you want to be
- Personal: Understanding what knowledge to absorb, when and how to recognize the correct application or event to put what you learned in practice
I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say and encourage you to Contact IE related to anything shared on this site or on your mind. Enjoy!